03 June 2008

Moving Day?

The movers were supposed to come today and begin packing up all our crap.  Yesterday they called and said they couldn't come, but they hope to be here tomorrow.    They also told me they would deliver our stuff to our house in Rome on Saturday, 4 or so days before we actually get there.  I've entrusted my brother, Brian the Lawyer, to meet them there to unload everything, and I'm crossing my fingers that nothing goes horribly wrong between here and there with the truck containing all my worldly possessions.  Well, all my worldly possessions except my Tivo box, which I absolutely refuse to let out of my sight when we move.  I would be more willing to let them pack a kid, which I think might be illegal.  Or maybe my flat iron, and we all know what happens when I don't have my flat iron...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Only one more week!!! I can't wait to see y'all! Give me a call sometime this evening so that we can try to make plans to get together.