14 November 2008

Geez

More tagging! One day these things will go out of style. Of course, I'll be dead by then.

Subject: Tell Me 44 ODD Things about yourself!

1. Do you like blue cheese? yes

2. Have you ever smoked?  yeah, but I was terrible at it and didn't even inhale (Amber Ware can vouch for this because she'll never let me forget it! Aerosmith rocks!!)

3. Do you own a gun? no, I do not personally have a gun registered in my name

4. What flavor Kool-Aid was your favorite? lemonade

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? yeah, because they make you get on the scale

6. What do you think of hot dogs?  you would have to pay me a lot of money, a LOT of money, to touch one. we won't even discuss what it would take for me to eat one

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Christmas Vacation

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? chocolate milk

9. Can you do pushups? Yes

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my wedding rings

11. Favorite hobby?  sewing

12. Do you have A.D.D.? no

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I tend to be a tiny bit OC

14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: How long before they move out, How long before they will be asleep, will the jeans I just got at American Eagle for 8 bucks (oh YEAH) fit

15. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? chocolate milk, water, venti non-fat caramel chai

16. Current worry? next weekend

17. Current hate right now? noise

18. Favorite place to be?  right now it's in the tanning bed, because that's the only place I can go in this entire world where it's quiet

19. How did you bring in the New Year? at home with Scott

20. Where would you like to go? anywhere I could be alone for a few minutes

21. Name three people who will complete this? all, my, friends 

22. Do you own slippers? no

23. What shirt are you wearing? purple tank top

24. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? no

25. Can you whistle? not very well

26. Favorite color? blue

27. Would you be a pirate for Halloween? no

28. What songs do you sing in the shower?  I don't sing because I'm too busy trying to figure out who flushed the toilet

29. Favorite Girl's Name? right now I like Whitney

30. Favorite boy's name? right now it's Hunter

31. What's in your pocket right now? lint

32. Last thing that made you laugh out loud? a joke my dad told me at dinner
 
33. What vehicle do you drive? Ford Expedition

34. Worst injury you've ever had? knee surgery

35. Do you love where you live? no

36. How many TVs do you have in your house? 5, but it wouldn't matter if there were 105, they would still fight over what to watch

37. Who is your loudest friend? Sabrina

38. Do you have any pets? yes

39. Does someone have a crush on you? my husband

40. Your favorite book?  US Weekly

41. Do you collect anything? precious moments figurines

42. Favorite Sports Team? Georgia Bulldogs

43. What song do you want played at your funeral? I fell on my knees and cried Holy

44.  Do you generally live a happy life? I live my life in a drug induced haze, so yeah, I do.



The Challenge of Four!

A) Four places that I go to over and over:
1. Johnson Elementary School
2. Winthrop Academy
3. Club Fitness
4. Starbucks

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Scott
2. QVC
3. USAA
4. The people who want to help me make my penis larger

C) Four of my favorite places to eat:
1. Sante Fe
2. Las Palmas
3. Quiznos
4. Paul's Oyster Bar

D) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. At the gym
2. Getting a pedicure
3. With Scott
4. by myself

E) Four TV shows I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Brothers and Sisters
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Dancing with the Stars

I'm tagging everybody I've ever met in my life. Let's have it.

No comments: