06 November 2008

Kissin' pictures

I was putting these pictures on Facebook the other day (I didn't put them on here because obviously I like the facebook people better than you) and did you know people can leave photo comments on there?  And oh, do they like to be funny!  
This is a series of pictures Ashlyn took, that show a natural progression of events.  
Scott and me on the couch.  
I give Scott a kiss because I wub him a lot.
Scott gives me a kiss because he wubs me a lot.
Scott takes it too far.  This is totally normal for Scott.  He's always pushing his limits.
Then we kiss each other. 

Then it was over.  The end.  
Or, if you'd like you can believe Chris Pack, who wrote under my picture "And then there were FIVE kids!"
Hardy har har.  Keep it up Chris, and imma come at you like a spider monkey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing on your blog about Florida's ASS-WHUPPIN of UGA last weekend, huh?! Too bad! Maybe there is a funeral for UGA VI already planned as he will be as bad at beating the Mighty Gators as his predecessor.

Tim McGovern