11 November 2008

The tagging thing

Apparently a while back I was tagged by Amy to answer some more of these silly questions people pass around in an attempt to get to know each other. What happened to the days of socializing in person? Anyway, I will answer them, because I'm really not all that busy here and I've got plenty of down time and no place to go.

The rules: (Dead Lord there are rules to this one. Not only are they getting old, they are getting bossy too.) Remove 1 question from the list below, and add your own personal question to make it a total of 20 questions. Tag 8 people, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do/did you (wish to) marry?
23, and that's how old i was, but you know, I'm a huge planner

2. What color do you like most?
blue, the color of Scott's eyes

3. If you can have a superpower, what would it be?
The ability to freeze time, like that guy on Heroes. There would be so many ways to mess with people if you could do that. Plus, I could freeze time and sleep more.

4. If you can travel anywhere in the world, where would you want to go?
I would go to some/any third world country and pose as an orphan. That way maybe Angelina would come adopt me.

5. Which part of you do you hate the most?
The fat part.

6. When you get sad, what do you do?
cry

7. What book are you reading now?
Thunder Run, by David Zucchino

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do with the money?
Pay off my debt and bring my husband home

9. What did you love the most about last year (2007)?
Living with Scott

10. How did you get your name?
I think it was a rule that if you had a baby girl in the year 1974 her name had to be Jennifer.

11. What is the moment you regret most?
Trading our Jeep Cherokee.

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
Fake people

13. What is your greatest asset?
My ability to be with my children all day and not commit murder.

14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
For Scott to be home for good.

15. How did you celebrate the New Year?
Table dancing. At home with Scott.

16. What tv show do you watch that you are embarrassed to tell people about?
I'm not embarrassed about any tv I watch.

17. It’s 2008. What are you looking forward to this year?
I'm looking forward to it being over.

18. Anything in your life that you wish weren’t so awful?
Ha Ha Ha-Blech.

19. What’s the shallowest thing you intend to do this year?
everything I do is shallow and solely for personal gain

20. I'm changing this from Amy's "McDreamy or McSteamy?" to:
When you turn off the lights, where does the light that's in the room go?

And I have no idea what a chat box is, so I'm tagging everybody from right here.

No comments: