06 July 2006

All my sickness

I would like to report that while it is not gone completely, my sickness has eased up considerably. I am now able to get up and shower on a daily basis, and I will actually consider leaving the house if the mood is right.

This lessoning of the sickness must be because now that the baby has developed fingers, it can float around in it's wonderworld flipping me off, thereby causing emotional duress instead of physical duress, and hey, I'll take the emotional anyday over the physical, as there are much better drugs out there for that.

Tonight at Walmart we bought a book with approximately 54,182 baby names in it. We bought the book in hopes of finding a good name for the baby, since all Scott can come up with at the moment is "Moose", and if it's a boy then we really have no idea...

No comments: