11 July 2006

Yes, I still feel like crap

I wrote back on July 6th that my sickness was easing up.

People, don't be fooled as I was.

I have heard by way of the grapevine that people are talking about the fact that I have not updated my blog in several days. Interestingly enough, this came from my grandmother, who does not own a computer and could not see it if she did own one, so obviously people (Joan) have been talking about me. I am happy to provide fodder for you all.

I still feel like crap and I am still taking my medicine. I have, however, discovered that the baby does not care for chocolate milk one little bit, so that's helping a little. I would also like for it to be known that I am single handedly keeping the Sonic on Knickerbocker in business with all the Ched R Peppers and lime slushes I've been buying from them; the baby seems to like those.

Also, the baby (all two inches of it) has apparently now taken up residence somewhere near my spine because I now have a funny tingling/numbing sensation going on there.

So all in all (in case you can't figure it out for yourself) this pregnancy is going awesomely. I can't wait to have this kid and maybe do it all over again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's Uncle Tom...........Hang in there girl. We love you and enjoy reading your blog. Take care of yourself and ALL your babies. Your blog is the best and I don't see how you do as much as you "do do". We love you and can't wait to see ya'll again.

Love to all...........

Anonymous said...

Hey, It's Joan. It was NOT ME!!!!!!! I never said one word about you not blogging. I only say how I wish I could come take care of you and all your family. I love you. I love your blog and I miss you. Love you lots.....