14 July 2006

Friday's Feast, 15 July 2006

Appetizer: Name one thing nice that you could do for someone else today.
Well, I could do a lot of things, but I probably won't, because it would involve getting out of the bed.

Soup: When was the last time you were frightened by the weather?
One time we were in Florida and there was a storm blowing in off the water and a palm tree got struck by lightning right beside us and the top of it exploded. It was pretty funny afterward, but at the time it scared the shit out of me.

Salad: What would you say is the most useful website or blog that you visit?
My bank's website

Main Course: Who was your favorite singer/group when you were a child?
Alabama

Dessert: Do you have any rituals? If so, what are they?
I am a creature of habit. Every single thing I do is ritualistic.

No comments: