17 July 2006

Another Haley gem

Last Friday I had to meet Scott up at the Company for a meeting and afterward the kids and I sat in his office while he tied up some loose ends so we could go eat. Scott has one of those Army posters in his office...I know you've seen them:



















Anyway, Haley was staring at the poster and then she started jumping around and I said "Haley! Be still!" and she said "Golly Mom, no matter where I stand, that guy is still pointing at me!"

I hope this next baby is half as funny as she is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, It's Uncle Tom again, We used to call them Tylerisms. Get ready, thet will be coming for a while. Tyler was asked in Kindergarten to names the rooms in our house. He promptly stated that we all had our own bed rooms, the kitchen and den. He further told her that mom spent a lot of time in the "fertility" room. Meaning 'Utility" room. ANother night during supper we had Tyler taking a bubble bath. He all of a sudden bagan to scream that he needed us. When we entered the bathroom he had made a mustache and beard on himself out of the bubbles. He looked right at us with that huge Jimmy Carter smile and said "I look just like George Lincoln".