18 July 2006

The whole dairy issue

The baby is now almost 100% against all things dairy. This is a problem because I drink a lot of milk. A lot of milk. Now milk seems to curdle the minute it hits my stomach and leaves that familiar tin-like taste in my mouth that no amount of tooth brushing can scrub away. Instead of wanting milk, the baby is sending up incredible cravings for water. How bad is that? I can't get enough water. And it must be cold water with ice...not just any ice, mind you, but ice that was purchased at the Town & Country gas station. All other ice is unacceptable.

Unfortunately for the baby, I am not giving up cheesecake. I am very close to ordering one of those Junior's ones from QVC. The baby will most likely not appreciate that, but my reasoning behind it is that I pretty much feel like butt everyday anyway, so at least I will eat something good and then feel like butt instead of drinking a bunch of water or eating what the baby wants and then feeling like butt.

My stomach has poked out overnight. I guess when it's the 4th one you really can't help that. Amazingly enough, I still weigh the same as I did before it poked out so this must be a sign from God that it's okay to continue eating Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls every night at 11. So at least I have that.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Ben was against dairy too, and milk is pretty much all I drink. However, when it started to give me heartburn and make me burb LITERALLY every five seconds, I had to say goodbye to it (and ice cream too).

Anonymous said...

Uncle Tom- The best I remember.....You have always had a big appetite. I love you. Take care of yourself.