28 July 2006

Just so you know

I am no longer doing the Friday's Feast thing. It was getting old. So don't think I don't know what day it is when you don't see it.

Also, Nana, Pops and Rebeckah have been visiting this week and Pops has been taking pictures. I'm planning on loading them all onto my computer tonight before they leave so I will have pictures of everyone to put up this weekend.

Owen got his new potty chair in the mail yesterday from ebay. After his bath last night he sat down on it around 8:30. He had a stack of books beside him and he was right in front of the television with baseball on. At 9:00 he fell asleep sitting on it. He did not pee in it. We tried the spray, and it didn't work. But he likes the chair, so maybe one day he will slip up and pee in it and it will all come together for him.

2 comments:

Becky said...

It is getting pretty lame...I have considered quitting, but then I would have to think of something else to do on Fridays!

BTW, I left you some comments on previous posts ( I don't know how far back you check).

Anonymous said...

Jennifer- Did you use warm Water? Pam swears this will work. Don't drown the kid but try it again.

Love ya'll, Uncle Tom

Keep'em on their toes Owen!