31 July 2006

Pile on

Last week while Rebeckah was visiting all the kids decided to climb on Scott to see if he could hold them all. It turns out that he can not only hold them all, but he can also jump up and down at the same time. I figure Ashlyn weighs about 50 and Rebeckah weighs about 40-45 and Haley weighs about 40 and Owen weighs 30, so that's 160 pounds.

Amber and Arden were visiting while this was happening but Amber would not allow Arden to participate--what a pooper!






























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Scott, enjoy it now because before you know it they WILL be too big to handle them all. Plus as they get older, it is not cool to do things like that especially with friends around. Yes I remember days like that but they don't last forever. But remember that I have Tyler. He really keeps me on my toes. Instead of being jumped on, now I am being hit from a sniper shot from his airsoft gun. He thinks it is fun and we are bonding. I guess that is the Montgomery in him because I know no BOJO would ever act like that. Love ya'll.........Uncle Tom

Anonymous said...

This is particularly impressive because either Ashlyn or Rebeckah were on his head the whole time!!
Thanks for taking such good care of her. Joan