13 May 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there! Hope you had a great day! Here is a picture of me and my many many children sitting on my mother's day present. My other present (not pictured) was a bottle of tequila-ha ha-just kidding!!! I had a very nice day spent with my family capped off with Texas Roadhouse take-out for supper. The Portobello Mushroom Chicken was very good (though they were just regular mushrooms, not portobello, right Amber?). I got two nice cards from the girls and a door mat (?) from Ashlyn that was all painted up to say Families are Forever. Don't I know it! Sometimes I feel like there will be kids hanging on me forever! Anyway, I hope all is well in your neck of the woods, wherever that may be! And love love love to Nana and Meena!


And special thoughts go out to Jill and her kids Nathan, Sarah, and Marcus on the loss of her husband Kirk yesterday morning. We love you guys!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marcus is the youngest

Anonymous said...

Thanks for thinking of Jill and her kids. It's really hard right now. We love you guys. Hope you had a great mother's Day.

Joan