19 October 2007

Friday's Feast, 19 October 2007

Appetizer
If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?
Whatever breed Jake is, because that dog has got it made!

Soup
What does the color purple make you think of?
Barney.  I hate Barney.  It was the first thing that came to my mind.

Salad
Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?
45 minutes.  Of course that's assuming Skylar is sleeping and not climbing up my leg or getting under the bathroom sink to play with the feminine hygiene products and Owen is at preschool and not in dire need of someone to wipe his butt or get him some chocolate milk or cook him another waffle.

Main Course
How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?
I have 10 cousins. If you count their wives I have 12. I'm close to some of them.  Some of them think I'm crazy and pretend they don't know me.

Dessert
Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter
JLS-Jennifer Loves Scott.  I totally planned that.   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the feasts, girl. i HATE barney too. ;)

hmmm, KMM....Krazy Manic MoFo. yeah, that about sums me up in a nutshell.:)

have a great weekend!