09 October 2007

Sports

Yes, I watch sports. Lots of sports. I do this for two reasons. One, I like to spend time with my husband, and he spends a lot, a lot, of time watching sports. And two? That would be Grady Sizemore. He is my reason. How cute is he? I am his biggest fan...Grady! Call me! We have a big tv in the den and my oh my does Grady look good in HD. I'm so glad the Indians beat the Yankees. I know DJ is going to kill me, but I hate the Yankees. And I wouldn't say I'm a huge Cleveland fan or anything, but Cleveland has Grady.... *sigh*

Another one of my favorites is Tony Romo. I sat up last night watching Dallas play Buffalo and I was physically sick from nerves at the end of that game. Does Tony give good interviews or what? He's so likable. It almost makes you forget he muffed the snap on the kick that would have gotten them into the playoffs last year. Well, almost. Well, not really, but where some people would have dug a hole and climbed in and never climbed out here Tony's come back and now the Cowboys are 5-0. Granted he sucked it up in the first half last night, but the end? The end was great. Then he gets on tv and is just adorable in the interview. And what about that little kicker Nick Folk? I felt so bad for him when they made him kick the ball over. I really thought he would miss it, but nope, he nailed it again. Smooth. Like buttah.

Oh, and if you never watch ESPN you should watch just so you can see that new commercial with Tony in it with Scott Van Pelt. If you don't like sports, watch it for the commercials. They are freakin hilarious. Like this one. And Brett. Brett Favre. You should watch sports because of him. *sigh*

2 comments:

Tina said...

Well, Jen, you know I like sports too. And you know Strati is a huge Yankees and Cowboys fan so you can imagine his emotions on Monday night. And while I love to rub in the Yankees lost, he just turns to me and says, "So how are the Braves and Saints doing?"*sigh*

diamond said...

dude.
the cowboys rule.