05 October 2007

So maybe I'll do this again for a while...

Friday's Feast-05 October, 2007

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday?
5-I really don't care

Soup
What is one word you don’t like the sound, spelling, or meaning of?
taliban

Salad
Do you wear sunglasses when you’re outside? If so, what does your current pair look like?
Yes, I wear sunglasses even on cloudy days. It helps you not squint, which you do even when it is cloudy (because it's still bright sometimes). I'm sure I'm wrong, but somehow I feel this will help me not develop such bad wrinkles around my eyes. My current pair have brownish lenses and metal frames with a little metal flower on one side. I think they are made by Mudd.

Main Course
If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it?
That would depend totally on what the book was about.

Dessert
Name a beverage that you enjoy.
I think we all know my answer to this.

No comments: