23 November 2007

Friday's Feast, 23 November 2007

Appetizer
What was your first “real” job?
I worked at Belk in the mall while I was going to JUCO.  If you don't count all the hours and hours I spent vacuuming the stupid swimming pool.  

Soup
Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity?
Hobby Lobby.  Or a closet.  I get all creative and organizational whenever I go into a closet.  Any kind of closet.  It doesn't matter.  I think if we had a Container Store I would work there, and when I grow up I want to be a Professional Space Planner.  Well, either that or I want drive 18-Wheelers with Scott and one day be on Trick My Truck.  I haven't fully decided yet.  I figure whatever I choose will probably involve more school though, and I hate school, but I think my college degree might have expired by now.  

Salad
Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when…
...ever I take my kids to the post office.  What is it about the post office that makes my kids act like retards?  Every single freakin time.  Somebody please help me out with this one because for the life of me I HAVE NO IDEA.

Main Course
What values did your parents instill in you?
Never quit.  Be honest.  Maybe I should stop so I don't get all teary.

Dessert
Name 3 fads from your teenage years.
big hair (which I hope catches back on one day)
tight rolling your jeans (and if your feet were numb you knew you were doing it right)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god! sebagos! i had forgotten about those thigns. man, and pegged jeans. and rugby shirts i remember too.

Amy said...

You & Scott would be just the cutest truck driving couple out there.