23 April 2008

Happy Birthday Scott!!

Today is Scott's birthday!  He is 35 years young.  We got him some shirts and a couple pairs of shorts because I am sick of seeing him wear his "I'm A Hero Because I Gave Blood" t-shirt over and over.  Also Owen and I went to WalMart and Best Buy today and got some accessories for the wii wii and right now he's playing the golf game with his new golf club.  

note:  The tennis racquet was a bad idea because when Owen plays tennis he gets closer and closer to the television with every shot and twice he slammed the thing right into the screen.  Yikes.  Luckily Scott was not here to see it however Informer filled him in.  It turns out Informer also told her teacher and her entire 1st grade class about my birthday and that they got me an iPod that cost $149.  I don't think I really need to tell any of you this, but Informer is definitely not the one you want to take Christmas shopping with you. 

I do not have a picture of Scott to put on here because he will not knowingly allow me to take his picture and lately I've not been very sneaky.  I would also write some sappy note to him about how he's the greatest and we all love him to pieces but he never reads this blog so that would be a waste.  Actually, now that I think about it, I'm not even sure he knows we have a blog.  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT!  WE LOVE YOU!! 

1 comment:

Becky said...

I've hit the TV twice this week with the tennis racket too...so you can tell Owen he's in good company!