18 April 2008

Special Day!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SURI CRUISE!!

Something else is happening today too... Hmmm. I can't seem to remember. Something... OH YEAH!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKE SHIELD'S 2ND BABY. (I'd say Happy Birthday Grier Henchy but nobody knows who the heck you are.)
So have a great day and eat cake and all that jazz.
What? Oh THAT'S right! Today is my birthday and I am 25. No, wait that's Morgan. I'm 29. Sooo anyway, I got an iPod. Because I used to have an iPod but my dad stole it from my house. So Scott took the kids out sneakily when I was gone to a meeting on Wednesday and got me another one. Today the kids were so excited to give me a present, and I ooohed and aaahed and thanked them and said "Where on earth did you get me this wonderful present?"
And Haley was very matter-of-fact: "Well Mama, we got it at Best Buy and it cost $149."
She could so be an informant.

3 comments:

Thompson Family said...

Happy Birthday Jennifer!! :-)

Amy said...

I tried to drink about 3 gallons of margarita to celebrate your birthday, but I think they put water in it instead of tequila. We'll have to try again tonight.

lucinda said...

Happy Birthday!