07 April 2006

Friday's Feast, 07 April 2006

Appetizer: Name a trait you share with your parents or your children.
I'm naturally awesome...I'm not sure if I share that with my parents or children or if it just rubs off on them.

Soup: List 3 qualities of a good leader, in your opinion.
1. Honor
2. Loyalty
3. Personal Courage

Salad: Who is your favorite television chef?
Paula Dean

Main Course: Share a story about a gift you received from someone you love.
Two years ago Carol bought me a beautiful silver Brighton bracelet for Christmas. We usually didn't buy each other Christmas gifts, so I was surprised and didn't have anything for her. Three months later she got sick, and I remember crying to my mother about how I didn't get her a Christmas gift and what if I never got another chance... Carol died in November, so I was right, I never got another chance. And sometimes it sucks to be right.

Dessert: How do you react under pressure?
I yell at my husband. HA!

No comments: