24 April 2006

A Sequence of Events

The night before Nanie and Bop left they wanted me to take a picture of them with the kids. Below is what happened next...

The first picture showed everyone thoroughly enjoying themselves. We should have stopped after this one, but we tried to get one where everyone was looking at the camera.















Pretty decent. Owen's not looking though, and Bop is obviously trying to read something that is very far away.















Again, Owen is not looking. Bop is beginning to get frustrated with my picture taking abilities.















Everyone is now looking, however Bop now thinks I am completely stupid (for some unknown reason) and is giving me a 'You're dumb' look.















Owen and Haley are both looking someplace else now and Bop is one step past 'fed up' with me.















Here Bop is verbalizing the fact that he thinks I'm dumb and that I can't take a decent picture to save my butt. Haley is observing this outburst and Owen is now pooping and simultaneously using a metal button of some sort to catch the light and form an S.O.S message for someone to come save him from the madness.















Bop is now wondering how someone he raised can be so inept. Owen is still concentrating on poop. Question: Has Nanie blinked or moved at all since I began taking pictures?















Finally I have managed to get everyone looking at me except for Owen, but he still looks happy so it's okay. And wouldn't you know, the flippin picture was a little blurry. I give up!

No comments: