07 August 2007

The Man of Her Dreams

"You know, when we were at DLI in Monterey he used to bring leftover fried chicken to work and leave it in his truck. Then, during lunch he would go to the gym and work out and leave the chicken on the dashboard to heat it up. After he finished working out he would come out to the truck and eat it for lunch."

"Oh. My. God."

"Yeah, I didn't find out about that until way later."

"Hmmm. Do you think he does that kind of stuff because of his training...um, him being a Ranger and all?"

"No! I think he does it because he's a redneck!"

1 comment:

Amy said...

Brian wants me to tell you that I knew about the chicken in the baggie on the dash thing way before I committed to a serious relationship with him and that I love him just the way he is ... redneck and all! And I'll add to that, yes, I love him, but he doesn't get to decide how to store leftovers in this house!