19 May 2006

Britney Spears

Oh Britney, Britney, Britney....

I wish I could understand what you are thinking. I mean, you know the paparazzi are following you, taking pictures of your every move. Why in the world would you not take every precaution in the world to make sure you are not caught acting like a total dumbass?

#1 stupid move--you say you were trying to escape the paparazzi. First, you don't really look that anxious or upset in the picture. Second, your bodyguard is in the seat right next to you. If you had to make a quick getaway, why didn't you hand the baby to the person NOT OPERATING THE VEHICLE? He could have at least turned and fastened him in his seat in the backseat. This makes no sense, no matter what the excuse is.

#2 stupid move--actually, you were in the next room hanging out with your deadbeat husband when this one happened, which leads me to another question: Why is the nanny feeding him when you are doing nothing? Working, fine. Sick, fine. Taking a shower, fine. In the next room sitting on your butt, doing nothing, not fine.

#3 stupid move--Come on!! You kid's weight has nothing to do with his ability to hold up his head when he is asleep. You have him in a carseat in a straight up and down position. A baby his age needs a little bit of a reclining position to help him rest his head if he falls asleep. Even my two year old needs that! This seems like a no brainer...hmmm, everytime he falls asleep in the car his head falls over...it seems like he needs a seat that leans back a little bit or something. Guess what-they actually make those!! Yay!! You can get a reclining one just like I have here. It works wonderfully and it's not even that expensive...oh wait, you're a millionaire, so obviously it's not the price that's the problem...

#4 stupid move--I watched this video several times trying to find some way not to blame it directly on you. Maybe I could blame it on the fact that you are pregnant, but you're not so huge that it would affect your equilibrium. Maybe someone bumped into you, but no, that didn't happen either. Then I saw these pictures, and I decided I could blame it on the fact that you have on clunky shoes and pants that are about 6 inches too long. Or maybe we could blame it on the drink you are carrying in your other hand, the one you try really hard not to drop or spill.

I know it could get much worse, like you could actually drop him, or have a wreck and injure him because he is not properly buckled in, but I hope for his sake before something like that happens you manage to miraculously get your act together. Honestly, a long time ago some one should have slapped your mother for letting you act like this.

I wonder if you understand that no amount of money in the world will stop the Department of Children and Family Services from taking that baby.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Well said...I fear for Sean P. and his unborn sibling.