29 May 2006

Jump for joy

I mentioned ever so briefly in an earlier post about the new trampoline, but I never got around to putting the pictures on here, as I was too busy listening to certain people remind me that I once fell off of one and almost broke my neck. Taking that into consideration, we also got the net enclosure to keep kids from flying off in all directions. Also, I would like to mention that this trampoline is a LOT more structurally sound than the one I fell off of.

To test it out, Scott and I both jumped at the same time and threw ourselves at the net with reckless abandon to make sure that it would hold. Neither one of us broke through, so we figured it was tough enough to handle the kids. Right now all they mostly do is jump up and down in the middle.































No comments: