26 May 2006

Friday's Feast, 26 May 2006

Appetizer: How old were you when you got your first credit card?
20

Soup: When was the last time you felt out of place?
About a month ago we visited a church and it was really just a wierd experience. I felt very out of place. I didn't even feel like I was at church.

Salad: Did you have a curfew when you were a teenager? If so, what time did you have to be home?
In high school I didn't go out. I played all kinds of sports, and after practices I was too freakin tired to do anything. After high school, when I was in college full time AND working two full time jobs I didn't go out much either. But when I did I just called and let them know when to expect me...I was never out late.

Main Course: Name a person from history with whom you feel you have something in common.
Paul Revere. He made his famous ride on April 18th, and that's my birthday.

Dessert: When you read a newspaper, which section do you go for first?
I don't read the newspaper.

No comments: