29 May 2006

My finger

What the crap is wrong with my finger? I mean, I've worn my wedding rings for over 9 years now and I've never had any problem, but now all of a sudden my finger has a very uncomfortable red stripe going around the top half, which makes wearing my rings almost unbearable.

I do not shower, sleep, clean, or apply make-up with my rings on, so I don't see how anything could get under the band and become irritating. The mark is red and slightly puffy and it itches, but when I touch it it hurts like the dickens. I could probably find out what is causing this by looking at webmd.com, but that place only gives you enough information to totally freak you out so I try to avoid it. I'm also pretty sure it would clear up quicker if I would put some type of ointment on it, but it burns, so I'm avoiding that too.
















1 comment:

Becky said...

I have no idea what's wrong with your finger, but whenever Patrick has a skin irritation, his doctor says to put a 1% hydrocortizone cream on it. Just a thought.