12 May 2006

Friday's Feast, 12 May 2006

Appetizer: What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
I don't eat ice cream, but if I did, I guess cherry.

Soup: What are 3 things you would like to put in a time capsule?
1. Some of my wedding pictures.
2. Drawings Ashlyn and Haley have made.
3. Ashlyn's pulled teeth, because right now they're in the cedar chest in a baggie and that freaks me out.

Salad: Name something you are 100% sure of.
That I do not need any more kids.

Main Course: What is something you do to calm yourself when you're stressed or upset?
I guess I talk to Scott and he's pretty rational so I calm down. If it's Scott's fault then I talk to Amber.

Dessert: If you could receive an invitation to any important event, what would you like it to be?
I'd like to see a presidential inauguration.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I didn't think of that. Plus, I was trying to sound like a grown-up.