19 May 2006

Friday's Feast, 19 May 2006

Appetizer: What is the last thing you had to have repaired?
The disposal...and it didn't get repaired, it got rigged. FYI-the gear/needle thingy in the car still needs to be fixed.

Soup: If someone gave you $2,000 with the stipulation that you had to spend half of it on yourself and give the rest to charity, where would you spend the $1,000 and which charity would receive your remaining $1,000?
I would use the first $1000 to pay off my newest purchase.
I would give the remaining money to the Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.

Salad: What is one of your favorite songs from the 1980s?
There are just too many. I live for the times I get to drive Scott's truck and rock out to XM radio, channel 8. There is no way I could choose one song. Maybe something from Prince...

Main Course: You enter a pet store. Which section do you go to first?
The puppy section. But I would never buy a puppy from a pet store. I would buy from someone in the paper or from the pound.

Dessert: On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how athletic are you?
I was briefly a cheerleader in high school, then I played softball, basketball and ran track. That was in 1992. Back in the 20th century. However I did play some basketball Thursday and turns out she's still got it! I think my athletic ability is probably a high eight, but if you're asking how athletic I am on a daily basis then it's probably about a 3.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

We got Max from a breeder. He's registered and all that, but I think we only paid $300 for him. Females are more expensive. Our breeder was over in Gadsden. They have a website:
http://www.angelfire.com/ultra/lighthousepuppies/