14 March 2006

Ashlyn's fall from grace

Ashlyn has fallen fast and furiously from the rank of "golden child" to a rank somewhere in the neighborhood of "red-headed stepchild". It looks like there may be hope for Haley after all. Scott and I are still deliberating about the punishment, but it may actually involve taking away her beloved Pete for several days. We have also already declined an invitation to Mr. Gatti's for tomorrow night.

As of right now Ashlyn is on "extra duty" around the house and we have taken her rank and half a month's pay. I took some pictures of her toiling away in her room (which was sadly hit by a tornado the day before yesterday) but apparently blogger is a bit overwhelmed right now and is not accepting any photographs. I think when she finishes in there she will be sent out to the backyard with a shovel to get up all of Max's poop. After that I am stumped, but I welcome any suggestions you may have.

Hopefully later I can publish some pictures. Have a great day!

No comments: