27 March 2006

What will she say next?

Scott does this thing where he sticks out his stomach and it really looks like he is about 8 months pregnant. I don't know how he does it, because his stomach is flat, but he sticks it out and it is hard as a rock. For some unknown reason, he absolutely refuses to let me take a picture of it and put it on the blog.

Anyway, this weekend he stuck it out and called for Ashlyn and Haley. They came running in and he started going "Look at my stomach! How did this happen?" (etc.) and the girls were just staring at it all freaked out and shaking their heads. They were truly concerned and looked at me with huge wide eyes. Scott said "What do you think happened to my stomach?"

And Haley said "I don't know what it's called, but it looks like the same thing that happened to Pops!"

Haley is going to be the sole reason Pops does not bring us the t.v.

No comments: