22 March 2006

Opposites

Ashlyn is really into playing school at home. She loves for us to make up "tests" for her to work. Today she asked me to make a list of words so she could write the opposites. I made a list of 10 words and she quickly got them all right. Haley watched her and then announced "I can do opposites too." I said "Oh really? Tell me a word and it's opposite." And she smiled a huge smile as she shouted out "FLAG! NO FLAG!" At which point Scott said (for the second time in 3 days) "Remember back before we had kids? I could SO go back..."
















Owen complete with pizza all over his mouth





























Haley is crying in this picture because right before I took it she tripped over the rug and landed flat on her face, truly living up to her middle name-->Grace.

No comments: