24 March 2006

More YumYum! stuff

Today Owen got two packages in the mail from various sellers on ebay. Of course it was all YumYum! stuff, as that is all we spend our money on anymore. As soon as we pulled the pajamas out of the bag he started to take his clothes off, and he hasn't taken off the hat since I put it on him. I think it's finally time to admit that he has a serious addiction to YumYum! He is so excited he can hardly contain it, as evidenced by the super cheesy smiles he is sporting in some of the pictures below (and even more so in some of the ones I didn't post).

We got the hat and gloves for .99. I mean honestly, if ANYTHING is selling on ebay and it's only .99 then I'm totally buying it. The pajamas were a little more--4.13. I hesitated for a second, but Owen walked by while there were up on the computer screen and immediately started yelling MINE! When I still didn't place a bid he spoke his first ever complete sentence of more than three words: "For the LOVE OF GOD woman, pay the 4.13 and shut-up about it...it's YUMYUM!"





























































3 comments:

The Cromer Family said...

Gotta Love It! He is so cute or handsome I should say.

Becky said...

Just something to look out for on your future ebay ventures:

http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/418/Ebay+Blunder

Anonymous said...

BRIAN!!! I just stinkin realized this...don't know why it's taken me so long...my sister's last name is also Starr (with two r's). Quite funny I should say!