23 March 2006

Friday's Feast, 24 March 2006

This is already getting boring to me and this is only the second week...

Appetizer: How would you describe your personal comfort zone?
I am not at all comfortable in crowded places. I feel like I'm going to hyperventilate. This is why I do my Christmas shopping in October. Also, NEVER touch me with your feet.

Soup: What is your favorite tree?
The weeping willow tree. My great grandmother had one beside her house. It was beautiful.

Salad: List 3 foods you'd like to include in you dinner plans for tonight.
Kung Pao Chicken, corn fritters and peach cobbler--be still my heart!

Main Course: What is the best advice you've ever given, but didn't heed?
Wait at least three years after getting married before having kids. We would have had a lot more time for just the two of us if we had waited...and we'd be better off financially.

Dessert: On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being highest) how much attention do you feel comfortable receiving from others?
3...besides Scott, I don't like people to fawn over me. No matter what the situation, I never feel as good as the other person thinks I am.

No comments: